- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Cardpool Discounts
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Cardpool is one of the best choices for buying popular gift cards online at discounted prices, whether you’re looking to churn gift cards or you’re simply wanting to save money of them. is very competitive with the other top choice for buying discounted gift cards, Raise.com(my article on Raise.com here).
Both markets are good, and I’ll explain why you shouldn’t just choose one over the other. Instead, you should consider comparing both to maximize your savings potential.
Cardpool Coupon Codes & Promotions
- $5 off for new accounts with code: NewUser5. Use and apply the code. I just applied this code successfully at the time of this article. *Tip* Be sure to create a new account and log in for this code to be valid – you can’t just Proceed To Checkout as a guest.
- $5 per referral. This is an ongoing promotion. For each person that your refer that and makes a purchase, you’ll receive a $5 credit to your account, up to 120 referrals. 🙂 Qualified referrals meet the following requirements:
- The Referred Customer completed the purchase or transaction process with the Service using the Referrer’s “Personal Link.” If a Referred Customer purchases or completes a transaction with the Service using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Referrer will not earn Credit;
- The Referred Customer was not previously registered with the Service under any email address or alias;
- The Referred Customer is a) a legal resident of the United States of America and b) at least 18 years old; and
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Customer up to a maximum of 120 Referred Customers during the operation of the Program. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Customer will not be Qualified Referrals.
Why You Should Use Both Cardpool AND Raise.com
The reason why one site isn’t necessarily better than the other is because of their pricing structures, and rotating promotions. Always compare the Cardpool promotions above with those at Raise.com I update here.
With Cardpool, for each particular merchant gift card, the discount is uniform no matter what the value of the gift card is. On the other hand, you’ll find that the gift cards at Raise.com will have differing savings percentages within each merchant.
Here’s a savings comparison with some popular gift cards to give you an example:
- Apple Store Gift Cards: VS
- Banana Republic Gift Cards: VS
- Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Cards: VS
- Home Depot Gift Cards: VS
- Lowe’s Gift Cards: VS
- Starbuck’s Gift Cards: VS
- Target Gift Cards: VS
- Walmart Gift Cards: VS
Based on those examples above, you can see that one site won’t always give you the best pricing. Click on the button below to check out Cardpool for yourself.
- Best Bank Account Promotions And Bonuses September 2018
- HSBC Bank $350 & $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- Best Savings Accounts And High Yield Rates September 2018
- Best CD Rates | Find & Compare CD Rates September 2018
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard® 60,000 Bonus Miles ($630 Value)
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
- Best Personal Loan Lenders For September 2018
- Best Cash Back Shopping Sites Everyone Should Be Using (Free Cash, Points, Rewards!)
- Best Robo-Advisors 2018: Top Automated Investment Services Reviewed
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses September 2018
- Best Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus Offers September 2018
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – September 2018
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer