- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 90%
- RatesEditor: 95%
Get updated promotions and offers from CIT Bank here. Established in 2000, they are under the umbrella of CIT Group (a Fortune 500 company).
- CIT Bank (Commercial Investment Trust) consistently offers some of the best nationwide rates.
- They offer Savings and Money Market Accounts, Certificates of Deposit (CDs), and IRA CDs.
- Operating online only, they avoid the higher overhead costs of physical branch locations and can pass on theses savings in the form of higher rates.
CIT Bank Promotions Review Below
CIT Bank Savings Builder Offfer: 2.30% APY (Nationwide)
Get up to 2.30% APY with this online Savings account from CIT Bank. Either maintain at least a $25,000 balance or make at least a $100 deposit each month to earn the highest rate.
- Current rate offer: up to 2.30% APY
- Available nationwide
- $100 minimum to open
- There are no opening, monthly servicing, online transfer or incoming wire fees.
Read our review on this and other offers from CIT Bank.
The higher interest rate can be earned by completing one of following requirements:
- Monthly Savers:
- Make at least one single deposit of $100 or more during the first Evaluation Period which begins on the third business day prior to the end of the month the account was opened.
- Additional deposits made between the account opening date and the beginning of the first Evaluation Period will not qualify.
- In order to continue to earn the higher rate, make at least one single deposit of $100 every month.
- High Balance Savers:
- Have an account balance of $25,000 or more on each Evaluation Day. The Evaluation day is the fourth business day prior to the end of the month.
|Upper||< $25,000, but with monthly deposit of $100 or more||2.30%**|
*APY assumes the account is opened on the 15th day of the month and no qualifying deposits of $100 are made following account opening. Actual APY may be greater or less depending on the date the account is opened.
**APY assumes additional qualifying deposits are made each Evaluation Period.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings, HSBC Direct Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
FEATURED SAVINGS & MONEY MARKET OFFERS
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
CIT Bank Money Market Offer: 1.85% APY (Nationwide)
CIT Bank offers an online Money Market account that earns a competitive rate and is available nationwide.
- Current rate: 1.85% APY
- Offer is available online, nationwide
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- No Monthly Service Fees
- 6 transactions monthly (deposits, transfers, withdrawals)
- Use People Pay to send money from your Money Market account to almost anywhere with an email address or mobile phone number.
CIT CD Account Promotions
*Currently no market leading rates from this bank. See the best CD rates here.
CIT Bank offers a variety of CD options:
- Term CDs
- No-Penalty CDs
- Jumbo CDs
We’d recommend one of the Term CDs, where the minimum deposit is $1,000 and the rates are good. If you’re depositing at least $100K, then the Jumbo CDs will give the highest rates.
The best bank promotions are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
- Chase Bank Offers. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
- HSBC Bank Offers. Some big value offers available for their Checking accounts, with some requiring hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
- TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
- Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington National Bank routinely has offers for their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. Offers usually don’t require direct deposit to qualify.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|. Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|. Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|. Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|