- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Finn By Chase Offers
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- AvailabilityEditor: 100%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Finn is a new mobile Checking and Savings account option available nationwide that you manage all on your smartphone, and it’s backed by the safety and security of Chase, one of America’s biggest banks.RELATED ARTICLES: Savings Vs. Money Market Accounts, just read about best savings account interest rates 2017
There are no monthly service fees for either the Finn Checking or Savings account and you’ll have access to over 29,000 ATMs nationwide. There are several other good mobile Checking options available, but this one will be quite popular being back by Chase Bank. Other nifty features of Finn include helping you save automatically, track your spending and rate the purchases you’ve made.
With everyone using their smartphones for important tasks more and more, this new Finn by Chase offering should be a hit I’d imagine.
Plus, there’s a great sign-up offer that I’ll go over below.
*You can see all bonus offers provided by Chase Bank here.
$100 Finn By Chase Checking/Savings Promotion
This $100 sign-up bonus is for a new Finn by Chase Checking & Savings account and direct deposit will not be a requirement to qualify.
- $100 bonus offer set to expire on December 31, 2018
- Offer is available nationwide
- Minimum deposit required: $25
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fees with these accounts
- If your account is closed within 6 months of opening you will forfeit your bonus
- Interest rates for the Finn Savings account are very low. *You can see the best Savings rates here.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- To receive the $100 Finn Checking Bonus:
- 1) Open a new Finn Checking and Finn Savings account (both accounts are opened at the same time), which is subject to approval;
- 2) Deposit $25 or more into the checking account AND
- 3) Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all of the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to the new account, they’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
- Offer not available to existing Chase customers with Checking and Savings accounts, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, bill payments made through the Finn app, payments made or received through Send Money with Zelle®, check deposits made through the Finn app, or direct deposits into your Finn Checking account. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- You can receive only one new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Account Closing: If the Finn Checking and Savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- HSBC Bank $350 & $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – September 2018
- Chase Student Checking Promotions: $100 Chase College Checking℠ Bonus
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online