- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- TopCashback Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 80%
- Cash Back RatesEditor: 85%
It is easy to get pulled into a platform that offers cash back for doing very little, or at the most, what you might do on a regular basis, such as shopping. So, we thought we would take a look at one of the most popular cash back platforms, TopCashback.RELATED ARTICLES: Locate and compare CD Speeds -- compair cd rates
Just like other popular cash back sites (we prefer Ebates), it really is a legitimate way to earn cash back that you normally wouldn’t have. You redirect through the portal to your regular online shopping site, if they’re a partner, and TopCashback will share the commissions with you.
Guess they nabbed the right name with TopCashback, putting it out there from the onset as being the best or top cash back site. So, let’s see how they fair.
What’s TopCashBack All About?
It really is quite a simple process to get set up and to start earning the cash back. You do have to spend cash though, to earn cash, but it all works out in the end, so long as you manage your spend.
The idea is to spend money on things you normally would have gone out to the stores to buy, or to move your online shopping to their preferred partners.
- Step 1 – Sign Up. Join up and input all your personal info. It’s for free!
- Step 2 – Browse. Start browsing their preferred partner links, where you can buy pretty much anything from accommodations to clothing, from car rentals to office space. They really do have a wide variety, with great cash back options.
- Step 3 – Shop. Then decide where you want to shop and get spending.
- Step 4 – Earn Cash back. The way it works is the preferred partner or retailer with TopCashback, pays them commission, and they in turn, pay you the commission in the form of cash back. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Other Benefits And Features
- TopCashback Coupon Codes. TopCashback has gone out and sourced the coolest coupons from most of the top merchants. This way, when you buy on their site, you simply pop the coupon code in and earn cash back and save at the same time.
- Payout Bonus. TopCashback wants you to cash in on your cash back, so they have provided 3 ways you can do this, and on Amazon.com you will earn 3% extra of your cash back on top too. These payout options are:
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
- Mobile. If you’re on the go mostly, download their mobile app and purchase no matter where you are in the world. Some cool features on the app are:
- Snap and Save
- In-store vouchers
- Access to your account instantly
- Groceries offers – by snapping a photo of your till slip and earning cash back
How Can You Get Free Stuff?
Amazingly, you actually can get free stuff via TopCashback. You, essentially, get paid to shop. Now, doesn’t that sound awesome? If you hit the timing right, you can get 100% cash back on your spend, which boils down to free stuff.
How Do You Withdraw Funds?
After all, this is what you want to be able to do, after a nice accrual of cash back. It is quite simple.
- Log in
- Click Account at the top of the page
- Click Payout
You would have to set up your account or card details beforehand, when signing up, and the cash back will be paid into that captured account when you click on the Payout button.
If you have chosen to have your cash paid out into one of the preferred other payout options, as mentioned above, then you may receive a bonus. Amazon’s is around 2.5%, but sometimes 5% is an option.
Note that the payout delay time can be up to 14 days. So, if you were planning on using that money for something urgent, plan it out in advance rather. And, if you are earning loads of cash back, then plan a rolling payout ( i.e. every 2 weeks, so that you are assured of money hitting your account regularly).
$10 Referral Bonuses
By referring friends and family, you will be awarded by TopCashback. To receive your Tell-a-Friend bonus, the person you have referred must sign up to TopCashback from your link and earn $10 payable cashback or more.
Like with all things that will eventually reap rewards, whether it be that exercise program, that eating plan, those hours of studying, or that patient heart waiting for that phone to ring, you have to allow for TopCashback to work its magic.
Form the habit of shopping only on TopCashback’s site. When you cannot find what you are looking for, send them a message, via their very helpful and dedicated Customer Support team, and they will look into adding that supplier to their ever-growing list.
Truth is, no single cash back site offers the best cash back rate on all stores versus the competition. So, you could opt to earn with several different sites, but you’ll need to be ever more patient for the funds to accrue.
You don’t need to change your shopping habits in as much as just making TopCashback part of your shopping habit.
Their Expansive Categories
- Travel (whether you are a frequent traveler or just the ad-hoc kind of guy, TopCashback offers you discounts and coupons on all travel related spend, such as, flights, accommodation, car rentals, resorts, cruises, and travel insurance.)
- Electronics (such as home appliances, mobile phones and gadgets, computers, cameras, and home theatre systems)
- Entertainment (this includes event tickets, books, videos, magazines, and music)
- Wireless (here you will find all telecom options from the biggest names in the industry)
- Health (from looking after your skin to getting that body into shape, the Health section of TopCashback has such a wide variety, you will be wondering which to choose)
- Fashion (for the ladies, the men, the kids, and everyone in between, TopCashback has many retailers just waiting for you to log in and spend, and of course, save)
- And even more shopping options, such as food, babies, toys and games, goods for your office, options for your upcoming wedding, and even flowers
Well, we are impressed with TopCashback. While, like other cash back platforms (we review them all here), you have to work it and be consistent (and a wee bit patient), we can recommend TopCashback as one of the top cash back sites based on the consistency of popular merchant cash back rates versus the competition. If you haven’t signed up for a cash back shopping portal yet, head on over to to compare rates provided by the best cash back sites for your favorite merchants. Based on that data, it can help you narrow down to which portal is best for your personal shopping needs.
Other Top Cash Back Sites To Consider:
- Paribus Review: Scam Or Great Way To Save Time And Money Shopping?
- Best Cash Back Shopping Sites Everyone Should Be Using (Free Cash, Points, Rewards!)
- Jewel Review: Luxury Cashback Shopping Portal ($5 Sign Up Bonus)
- iConsumer Cash Back Shopping: $5 In Bitcoin & 5% For Life Referral Promotion
- Upromise Cash Back For College Review: Unique College Savings Platform
- Best Credit Card Cash Back Shopping Portals: Chase, Barclays, Discover
- BeFrugal Cash Back Shopping Review: $10 & $15 Promotions
- TopCashback: Cash Back Scam Or Legit?
- Simply Best Coupons Cash Back Shopping Review
- Ebates Review: Cash Back Shopping | $10 Sign Up & Unlimited $25 Referral Bonuses
- Extrabux Cashback Shopping Review: Legit Or Scam?
- Should You Use Mr. Rebates’ Shopping Portal For Cash Back?
- Swagbucks Cash Back Shopping Review: $3 & 10% Bonus
- Best Online Cash Back Shopping Site: Mr.Rebates vs. Ebates!