- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Yalber Business Funding
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Yalber is an easy and fast funding option for businesses looking for working capital. There’s no personal guarantee or collateral required for receiving contributions up to $500,000. Since 2007, Yalber has invested over $280 million in over 12,000 businesses. Did I pique your interest? Read on for all you need to know about Yalber.
Known in the finance world as royalty-based investment, Yalber collects a percentage of your business’s future receivables in exchange for upfront financing. However, unlike other royalty investments, Yalber does not continue to receive royalties for the life of your business. Instead, payment stops as soon as the payback amount is returned in full. The agreed royalty percentage is also fixed until the agreement is fulfilled.
Yalber Terms & Fees
|Approval Speed||24 hours|
|Approval Criteria||Overall business health|
|Minimum Time in Business||2 months|
|Minimum Gross Revenue||$7,000 per month|
|Funding Amount||$5,000 – $500,000|
|Fund Use||Any business purpose|
|Personal Guarantee or Collateral||Not required|
The Application Process
RELATED ARTICLES: Savings Vs. Money Market Accounts, just read about online savings account bonus
- Get started. Submit an application and all documents that demonstrate your business’s performance in the past 3 months.
- Quick 24 hour approval. You’ll find out in less than a day if you’re approved. From there, you’ll choose from personalized options catered to your business profile.
- Funds transferred. You’ll receive your funds in your business checking account within the next business day.
- No personal guarantee or collateral. You won’t have to pledge yourself or your assets to repay the investment in case shit hits the fan.
- Quick funding. The average time a business gets its investment approved and funded is 72 hours, but it can take as little as 48 hours.
- Bad credit OK. Yalber does not take into consideration your personal credit in its approval process. Rather, the decision is based on the merits of your business.
- Customer service. You’ll have your own Yalber Account Manager who is assigned to you based on location and industry. They’re available to you 24/7 via email, phone or online through the Yalber Customer Portal – even on holidays!
- Tough qualifications. Yalber requires at least a gross of $7,000 per month and in business for a minimum of two months.
- Lack of online information. There’s not a lot of information about Yalber online, and practically nonexistent third-party reviews. Yalber advertises that there is no interest rates, however a risk analysis team will determine your “deal amount” once you apply. You won’t find information on how much the “deal amount” differs from the amount of capital you’re requesting.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get working capital, Yalber Investment is a great option. You can request up to $500,000 without a personal guarantee or putting down any collateral. Yalber only looks at how your business is performing, so don’t worry if your personal credit is shoddy. Once you’re in, Yalber provides top-notch, around-the-clock customer service.
However, your business will have to gross $7,000 per month before you can apply. Also, you won’t be able to find a ballpark figure on how much you will owe in royalties and other fine details pertaining to Yalber Investments.
- Best Bank Account Promotions And Bonuses September 2018
- HSBC Bank $350 & $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- Best Savings Accounts And High Yield Rates September 2018
- Best CD Rates | Find & Compare CD Rates September 2018
- Best Personal Loan Lenders For September 2018
- Best Cash Back Shopping Sites Everyone Should Be Using (Free Cash, Points, Rewards!)
- Best Robo-Advisors 2018: Top Automated Investment Services Reviewed
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses September 2018
- Best Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus Offers September 2018
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – September 2018
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Barclays Arrival® Premier World Elite Mastercard®: Earn 75k Miles Yearly